• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Auctions - A primer.

Man, I've listed some stuff cheap before but didn't get any bids. Must be doing it wrong.

LOL! Me too.

And remember in "auctions" keep all communication personal like you are only dealing with one buyer then come right up to the point of agreeing to time and place and ghost out.

The crazy stuff on here is half the fun.

LOL! Me too.

And remember in "auctions" keep all communication personal like you are only dealing with one buyer then come right up to the point of agreeing to time and place and ghost out.

source.gif

Also being aware of the buyers market trend happening right now. Great for buyers, not so much for private sellers at the moment. Just my perception

You left out the other popular approach. List the item $200+ above retail referring to the manufacture's website price, then disable comments in the ad so you might get lucky and find that one total dumb-ass that really doesn't know how to price check and buys you're grossly overpriced item. If anyone PM's you to advise you're over retail by quite a bit just state it's been in the safe for years and you had no idea prices had dropped so far down but don't change the price in the ad even after re-listing it 5 times.

Back
Top Bottom