• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Ban Plan?

Any of you good folks that want swap #’s then pm me. Especially if you are close to Athens.
I already got a bunch of your numbers but I don’t have some that I wish I did...

Looks like none of the over reaching bastards learned anything from last weeks DC ruckus.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Would someone tell me what the hell is going on. Why all the hub bub lately. Aside from vendors not getting product is this a political move of just crap due from absence of product decisions. I haven't seen any gun hype on TV. Aside from non police officer compliant idiots getting shot.

Would someone tell me what the hell is going on. Why all the hub bub lately. Aside from vendors not getting product is this a political move of just crap due from absence of product decisions. I haven't seen any gun hype on TV. Aside from non police officer compliant idiots getting shot.

Americans know what's coming. More and stricter AWBs, mag capacity limits, ammunition taxes and surcharges? New ridiculous 1934 NFA taxes -- could be any one of these, or all. They're hunkering down.

Sure to slip through their nets
Untitled-1~3.jpg

"Selling 20 inch retro sprite. Has carry handle, 30 can capacity."

Back
Top Bottom