• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Bug Report (Please report issues here & check back for updates)

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
If you have a technical site issue please post it here (check the list first)

I will keep this list updated with current issues and the progress in fixing them.

Currently Known Issues:

Unable to view user profiles in tapatalk

Status: I have found the problem, but I am not sure when it will be fixed. There is a conflict with a modification I use on the site. I will try to leave the modification off as much as I can, while it is off you can view user profiles on tapatalk with no problems. I have to get the developer to rebuild a new modification from scratch so no idea on the timetable for a permanent fix.

Private Message Notification window sometimes links to wrong page and displays a "404 Error Code"

Status: The developer is currently trying to diagnose this problem. For some reason the system inserts "/forums" in the link. No idea on timetable for fix right now.

Post an Ad Feature does not follow subscription settings (Does not auto subscribe you to your listing)

Status: Working on it, but it's pretty far down the list right now.

Signatures do not show in the classifieds

my post are always doubled since the update

- - - Updated - - -

my post are always doubled since the update

It's something on your end, I have no idea what it could be. I logged in to your account and made a test post and it wroked fine, and I haven't seen anyone else having the same issue.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

It's something on your end, I have no idea what it could be. I logged in to your account and made a test post and it wroked fine, and I haven't seen anyone else having the same issue. Does anyone else have any ideas?
must just be my ps3 then, oh well dont bother me none.

Back
Top Bottom