• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Car peeps......Is this week the best time to buy a new car?

Ford or Chevy?

• Stick with Ford.....

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Cross over and buy a Chevy....

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Don't buy anything, keep what you got...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Just go eat a bunch of tacos...

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
I've had three of the new body style sierras and I have been happy with all of them. Gmc/ chevy usually run a 20% off sale at least once a year. You are basically negotiating just the trade in at that point. My $0.02 worth.

Imho you got more than you paid for it.

Good luck. All the features on the new cars and trucks are nice until you have electrical problem.

Thanks! Electrical problem is exactly why I'm looking. I think I found what I want. Going to look at it here in a few....

My Pops has an F150 platinum, my lil bro has his 2nd new body GMC, and I did have a Tundra until recently.

Guess which one never had to go back to the dealer in 3 years ... (starts with a T)

So I'm sick and tired of dumping money into my 2013 Ford Explorer for stupid ****. I really do love my Explorer, but I think I bought a runt. I've had to fix a lot of stupid things the last 4 years. To name a few, the drive train went out, Bluetooth/radio stops working sporadically, wind shield wipers have been fixed 3 times, ect, ect....I think I'm having some major electrical issues with it now. Little things like the remote start and push button start works sometimes and then doesn't; the auto unlock/lock works on/off; the wind shield wipers keep going out; I've changed the battery 4 times in the last 4 years....I'm tired of it and thinking about taking advantage of some of these great year end deals. I'm looking at trading up my Ford Explorer for either a newer one (I really do love the Explorers and think mine is a runt), a Tahoe, or a truck; F-150 or 1500 Z71.

What are your thoughts?
Bought a New F150 4x4 in 2014 paid it off in 3 years [extra principle] 36,000 miles later It needed a set of tires…Then I said to myself why do I need this truck.So I gave it back to Ford for $25,000 put it in the bank an bought a 2000 Honda for $1000 that passes emission an gets double the mileage.Thats my thought's.

Done! Z71 midnight edition. Now I’m the Chevy version of SafeCracka SafeCracka :nod:

BD11C681-077A-4AA4-AD7A-52F368CA9394.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom