• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT deal gone bad??

Way to many security no-nos in this: picked up 2 people, driving...heck no...even on here if it's a first time dealing with someone: well-lit public area, not boxed in, car running, ARMED.....

Only had one deal on here ever feel shady and made a note of that guy and never dealt with again.

I always carry and aware of my surroundings, all the time..I went to a purchase and the seller said, do you know the hammer is back on that weapon! I simply said yes sir all the time on my 1911's.
Umm why would anyone carry a holstered 1911 without the hammer back? That guy sounds a little special to say the least. On a side note if I carry a jackass rig the hammer is down or if I stick the gun unholstered in my pants the hammer is down.

Yes I know hitting such a small object in my pants would be difficult but stranger things have happened. ;)

This story has so many incongruent pieces to it. That "friend" needs to be questioned for a few days! Why would anyone pick up two unknown men when they are on their way to an admittedly higher risk deal/trade?!
The way it's written, it sounds like the gun deal and the robbery/shooting probably aren't directly related.

Back
Top Bottom