• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT deal gone bad??

Way to many security no-nos in this: picked up 2 people, driving...heck no...even on here if it's a first time dealing with someone: well-lit public area, not boxed in, car running, ARMED.....

Only had one deal on here ever feel shady and made a note of that guy and never dealt with again.
I told you I was cool man. Cool.....like ice cream.....

I told you I was cool man. Cool.....like ice cream.....

Exactly! No my one shady deal was a guy I met at Stonecrest and he was a bit "hood" (not that there's anything wrong with that) but after we did our deal he says "hey I got a trunk full of other stuff you interested in anything else?" I said no thank you and moved on.

Way to many security no-nos in this: picked up 2 people, driving...heck no...even on here if it's a first time dealing with someone: well-lit public area, not boxed in, car running, ARMED.....

Only had one deal on here ever feel shady and made a note of that guy and never dealt with again.

Meeting you was strange for me too, I bought your legion 229 when my leg was broken so I wasn’t keen on getting out of the car in the rain haha.
I’m just picking at you, I know it wasn’t me.

I did a few deals when I was broken, everyone seemed to understand and came to the driver window haha

Bypass...true that, white guy thought it was a gun deal, black guy thought it was a chance to rob a white guy with known cash, and he was even willing to drive to the crime scene.

WSB-TV website has the story...White guy, James Ponder, black guy Travis McFarland, age 17. Shooting happened in LaGrange on Troup Street.
LaGrange.....That explains a lot!

Back
Top Bottom