ODT Deer Hunter Game Call- Custom Maple giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
First the rules, then the details on this fine custom made one of a kind run ODT Deer Grunt Call.

I will do a giveaway on Friday, January 12th @ 10PM. Every one that posts (In, or some other positive/humorous ODT Deer Hunting comment) will get an entry. One entry per person. Sorry, this is my first giveaway, so I am taking it easy. At 9:59 PM on Jan. 12th, I will use a random number generator based on how many post numbers there are, and select a winner. I will send the winner, upon confirmation of their mailing address, 1 ODT custom made by Madison Game Calls out of MN, for free.

To let you know, some have already purchased these from me, and have replied with successful
comments on the deer they have taken with these calls this season.

Here is the detail on this awesome ODT Deer Grunt:

I had the awesome opportunity to spend some time in Minnesota this summer and met Rodd Madison, the owner of Madison Game Calls. I toured his shop and checked out all of his custom game calls. Very impressive to say the least.

Here is a list of the competitions he has won:

2nd place Norseman Call Makers
3rd place Southeastern Call Makers

1st and 2nd Norseman Call Makers
1st and 2nd Midwest Call Makers
Outstanding Rookie Call Maker

1st place Norseman Call Makers
1st and 2nd Grand Nationals
2nd and 4th Southeast Call Makers
1st and 3rd Midwest Open

1st and 3rd Buckeye Challenge
2nd and 3rd Virginia State Open

I was so impressed that I asked him to make a large run of deer and duck calls as a promotional item for the salespeople in my company. Then I thought it would be pretty cool to have a small run of limited edition ODT calls made. I checked with Okuma Steve, and he gave me the green light.

So I offer to you my ODT brethren, custom made limited edition "TheOutdoorsTrader" deer and duck calls. Each one is made of Maple and is from their Sportsman Series. Rodd Madison personally made and hand tuned each call. They are awesome pieces of custom crafted work. No two calls are alike.

GC ODT 5.jpg
DSCN1920.JPG
DSCN1921.JPG
DSCN1922.JPG
DSCN1923.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom