• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT E-MAIL ??

Probably your wife so she can spy on your account and the **** you say on here :boink:
Very possible, she knows I got a weakness for pretty women with lots of money, don't think there's any on here but if there is I got a few firearms I can let go with the right offer, trades or cash, very negotiable. PM's only please :tongue:

Yesterday a.m I got a e-mail from ODT stating my account may have been compromised and I need to change my password to a set of numbers sent in the e-mail, what's going on with this ?? In what way am I compromised ? Is this legit ?......The e-mail didn't go into any detail explaining so I'm in for a reply explaining. Thanks, BP
Can you post a screenshot or send a copy to thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com ?

Sorry but I deleted it as fast as I read it, figured it was garbage since my "account" was mentioned, I have no banking/credit card info on here so I feel I'm safe. Also the e-mail could have been recent or a month or more in age, I seldom check my e-mails so I didn't pay any attention to the date as to when I received it. Thanks for replying back though............BPlayer

Sorry but I deleted it as fast as I read it, figured it was garbage since my "account" was mentioned, I have no banking/credit card info on here so I feel I'm safe. Also the e-mail could have been recent or a month or more in age, I seldom check my e-mails so I didn't pay any attention to the date as to when I received it. Thanks for replying back though............BPlayer

If it wasn't in "spam", and you deleted it, and you have a "trash" folder, it's in the trash folder.

Back
Top Bottom