• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Prices

what he said.JPG

Firearm prices have been dropping like a rock (depending on the firearm of course). People want to sell and don't want to lose what they paid. Almost like driving a new car off the lot and then having to sell it as a used vehicle. Might be some of it I suppose.

Firearm prices have been dropping like a rock (depending on the firearm of course). People want to sell and don't want to lose what they paid. Almost like driving a new car off the lot and then having to sell it as a used vehicle. Might be some of it I suppose.

Yep, when you paid $950 for a Colt LE 6920 just a year ago and new they are $799 that's a tough one.

Similar price drops on Shields etc.

That's exactly it and a very good analogy. It's common sense to most, but some people can't seem to grasp it. A quick google search can give them a price to start with, but they don't even look. I do disagree to some extent about pricing recently. I myself and others have been finding crazy good deals the last few months. Now if your talking about pricing back in the day, it was day and night compared to some of the stuff we see on here now.

Back
Top Bottom