• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Prices

Simple plan, I see a price considered out of my range for a particular firearm, I just move on to the next one. Unless it's a grail, then I start figuring how to get it I've gotten either great deals or fair deals.. I've always gotten what I wanted at the time

my favorite is seeing stock used AR's asked for MSRP and Gucci Glocks with **** stipple jobs with a $1,000 asking price... can we please get back to "trading"???? kayyythannnnxxxx

@Kahrnut
I've been around since the site first formed many, many years ago. Long before this new site was created. Lost all my feedback during the move. Maybe it's just me, but it used to be you could always find a good deal... but when I see lots of people trying to sell used guns for MORE than they cost new, it just pisses me off.

Would you go so far as to say that you are an OG?

LETS BE FAIR
It seems like all the new members that got kicked off of Facebook for selling guns has joined ODT and they still think they can charge brand new Prices for used guns.
,IT'S NOT JUST NEW MEMBERS,DO YOUR HOMEWORK. IT'S ALSO NOT JUST NEW MEMBERS THAT DON'T GIVE FEEDBACK,OR NOT SHOW UP.

Back
Top Bottom