• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Prices

Some of these crack heads been here for years listing the same ole crap hundreds of times ..

It's like robot listing or something :doh:

ygft8.jpg

It’s tax season baby! Those prices are going to sky rocket don’t worry! Only in the world of ODT do members sell used 20 year old guns for $50 less than new.

Good grief, here we go AGAIN! Here's a question for the op.....Why do you see the need to start a thread just to bitch about prices? I see great deals on here everyday all day long but you won't see me starting a thread to bitch about not having $$$ to buy something. Geez man, just move on, you obviously must not be looking very hard if you gotta bitch about high prices cause there's ALWAYS been folks asking stupid high prices for stuff here. Damn, just......DAMN! Smdh....

Good grief, here we go AGAIN! Here's a question for the op.....Why do you see the need to start a thread just to ***** about prices? I see great deals on here everyday all day long but you won't see me starting a thread to ***** about not having $$$ to buy something. Geez man, just move on, you obviously must not be looking very hard if you gotta ***** about high prices cause there's ALWAYS been folks asking stupid high prices for stuff here. Damn, just......DAMN! Smdh....

Lol Tazz true true

Back
Top Bottom