• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno - everybody be broke after Christmas...

Great buyers market.

Sad sellers market.

Plus, mods would need to wear wet suits in the dunking booth...
We're getting a dunking booth!
giphy.gif

Ok I decided to go with Jan 22, 2022 as the new date, I just think that works better overall and I think we'll be good as far as restrictions at the Civic Center go.

I'll get everything updated and an email sent out this week. Now we just need to figure out what to even call this thing now, ODT11.5? ODT12, ODT22? ODTXX? ODTFINALLY?

Ok I decided to go with Jan 22, 2022 as the new date, I just think that works better overall and I think we'll be good as far as restrictions at the Civic Center go.

I'll get everything updated and an email sent out this week. Now we just need to figure out what to even call this thing now, ODT11.5? ODT12, ODT22? ODTXX? ODTFINALLY?

ODT XXX might get us a whole new crowd of lookie loo's. :)

I like the date and we'll be there.

Now if you could get the Varsity catering truck to come and sell hot dogs and hamburgers in the parking lot we would be golden or if Hudson's Hickory House could cater a meal we would be even better. That way it would be like a coin show or a baseball card show and all the sellers could stand there eating a chili dog and dripping mustard down their shirts.

A good time for all is guaranteed.

ODT11.75
or
ODT 01/22

The ODT multiyear Jamboree! It kind of has a ring to it! :pop2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom