• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
On Thursday September 7th, myself and the rest of the Dobbs family ask that you attend a special event at Ben Hill Sr Memorial Park in Hiram, GA.
http://www.cityofhiramga.gov/134/Ben-Hill-Strickland-Sr-Memorial-Park

It's my eldest daughter's 12th birthday so I'd like people to show up at 6 o'clock.
The plan is
6:00 People start showing up to the park
6:15-6:30 I'm asking a friend/VIP to do a prayer and then I'd like to sing Happy Birthday to my daughter. After this I'm serving BBQ, beans, and potato chips.
Around 6:45 the Dobbs family will make a very special announcement. Some of you know or have been expecting me to do this for a while now.

What I need from you:
Warm bodies to fill the park. I promise this announcement affects you even if it doesn't directly. I want you to bring your whole family. I need attendance. The park is very nice. It has a playground, lake, small amphitheater, etc. It will be nice.
I need a few volunteers to help with the program. I want the gun community to be well represented there. I want ODT shirts allll through the crowd.(I'm cooking for 300, I want at least 100 of you there).

In return I will feed you all and give you a nice Tshirt and maybe some stickers. I'll bring some Dobbs Defense stickers too if you want those.

There will be an opportunity to make a contribution to "The Cause" if you feel so inclined. I will need money to do this thing that I am announcing.

SO, if Dobbs has ever done anything for you, or if you want to see the world change a little in our favor. I ask that you come out and show support. I'm humbly requesting every single one of you to come out. It is a BIG DEAL that benefits our community immensely.

If you are interested in attending or perhaps volunteering a couple hours of your time (or even making a contribution) please contact me or one of my committee members on here:
@mattlowe31
@captdave77
@DogLegArms
@Chainshaw
@Raven
@Nonliberalswife

Thank you all in advance.
Again, I NEED your presence and support

Bryan Dobbs and the Dobbs family
DobbsFamily.jpg

@heavyd
Okuma Okuma I expect you to be there too.
Ben Hill.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom