• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

Unfortunately, I have bad news of another member passing. @Bernie45 passed away. He lived two houses down from me and was a good guy. I'm late posting this, it's been a few weeks since it happened. His wife is doing as well as you can expect, but could use some prayers

RIP Brother

God bless, prayers sent for the family.

Unfortunately, I have bad news of another member passing. @Bernie45 passed away. He lived two houses down from me and was a good guy. I'm late posting this, it's been a few weeks since it happened. His wife is doing as well as you can expect, but could use some prayers

RIP Brother

So sorry to hear this, prayers sent for the family and friends.

I really hope this thread doesn't grow. Sorry for everyone's losses. God bless all.
It just popped up with your comment, and I was like "Who died, for goodness sake!?"
Death does sucks... May The Lord Almighty comfort all Families that had someone gone to the other side!
Stay healthy my friends!
Drink you blood pressure pill... Don't forget it!!!

Lost a good guy last night. Some of you may remember him as Mutt, he worked at just about every gun shop in this area. He used to have an account here but can’t remember what he went by. RIP.
Damn....I vaguely remember doing a deal with a good guy that told me everyone called him Mutt. Prayers up.

Back
Top Bottom