• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

This has been a day of bad news.
The “Brevity” of our lives is some thing to ponder about, and realize that it is not worth road rage and some other online stupid brawls ….. Also, to stop and think about: “What if your time is coming tonight, are you in right standard with The LORD?“

Too many guys died this week. This kinda hit me.
One of the oldest original members of the club I manage died Monday. He penned the club's constitution.
Another member who provided a lot of levity passed away in Dec (I just found out today).
A very good friend here had to put his dog down this afternoon.

This has been a suck ass day.

This has been a day of bad news.

One of the oldest original members of the club I manage died Monday. He penned the club's constitution.
Another member who provided a lot of levity passed away in Dec (I just found out today).
A very good friend here had to put his dog down this afternoon.

This has been a suck ass day.
John, that fine man that THREEJAYS THREEJAYS posted asking for prayer, died this morning @4:30…. - Dang Man! Stupid death sucks…😢😢😢😢🥺🥺🥺

Does anyone know what happened?

He said he and his wife had COVID, back around Jan. 10th.

QUOTE-
My unbelievably beautiful wife and I both have it now. I ran fever for 3-4 days, feel like crap and my it feels like Fat Albert is standing on my chest. I don't smell so good. Wife started it today.

We both are taking taking the meds that Doc [IMG alt="Jeddak"]https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/data/avatars/s/19/19287.jpg?1640831912[/IMG] Jeddak takes and will survive.
------------------

A few posts later, Bsrbwire added that it was serious, not like a cold or even the flu.

Back
Top Bottom