• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

Thanks for all the great pictures. It looks like you guys and gals had a great time. I didn’t see any pics of Labowski Labowski dancing like a wild woman so I’m guessing there wasn’t any alcohol. I saw @biker_bill wore that goofy hat again (j/k my brother). I wish I could have been there but going to Zoid Jr’s funeral was of a higher calling. We had a good showing and I think @SchmittZoid really appreciated us there. GOD willing I will be at the next Mountain M&G.

Thanks for all the great pictures. It looks like you guys and gals had a great time. I didn’t see any pics of Labowski Labowski dancing like a wild woman so I’m guessing there wasn’t any alcohol. I saw @biker_bill wore that goofy hat again (j/k my brother). I wish I could have been there but going to Zoid Jr’s funeral was of a higher calling. We had a good showing and I think @SchmittZoid really appreciated us there. GOD willing I will be at the next Mountain M&G.
I applaud you for supporting Gary and family during this heart wrenching time! I wish I could have, But he is in my prayer' as is the family...Next time!

The two grand prize winners!! Prizes provided by DinkyDau. Yeti cups with awesome flashlight handles and MAGA caps!!
IMG_20180120_1215006_rewind.jpg

D max

IMG_20180120_1217073_rewind.jpg

Dakota port

Back
Top Bottom