• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Medics Needed

Guess I missed that one.
Yeah it turned to **** pretty quick. I was mentioned since it was a Jimenez JA9 @bulletpaluza had listed. I told everyone I normally would take that but I have more cheap handguns than cash these days. Then some D bag named something farmer asked why anyone would buy a POS pistol when his LCP was only 2 bills. Just a real dickhead comment. Then ARCman47 ARCman47 pointed out that it might have something to do with his 6 yes 6 negs . Then it turned into homo slurs and racist /antisemitic comments. D bag dude got banned until the 27th. I couldn't believe it wasn't worthy of a perma ban.

Yeah it turned to **** pretty quick. I was mentioned since it was a Jimenez JA9 @bulletpaluza had listed. I told everyone I normally would take that but I have more cheap handguns than cash these days. Then some D bag named something farmer asked why anyone would buy a POS pistol when his LCP was only 2 bills. Just a real dickhead comment. Then ARCman47 ARCman47 pointed out that it might have something to do with his 6 yes 6 negs . Then it turned into homo slurs and racist /antisemitic comments. D bag dude got banned until the 27th. I couldn't believe it wasn't worthy of a perma ban.
:lol: Man... he was off his rocker today dude!

:lol: Man... he was off his rocker today dude!

I saw the fight start, but missed the finish.

Back
Top Bottom