• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt meet up

Will you be coming ( please update RSVP )

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also mine, lol. Czechpoint is still bringing em, actually have one in stock now. Better shooting it outdoors since when I take it an indoor range the brass shoots straight up, then bounces off the ceiling right onto my head.

If ya SBR it I think the folding stocks are a little hard to find right now, but they do show up.

Then ya gotta get the 22 upper, which works well on mine though I did have to sand the mags down so they'd actually fit smoothly into the magwell.
I got the in stock and almost immediate out of stock notice lol definitely gonna start looking for the stock items as the paperwork is going in the second i get the serial # lolol

Also mine, lol. Czechpoint is still bringing em, actually have one in stock now. Better shooting it outdoors since when I take it an indoor range the brass shoots straight up, then bounces off the ceiling right onto my head.

If ya SBR it I think the folding stocks are a little hard to find right now, but they do show up.

Then ya gotta get the 22 upper, which works well on mine though I did have to sand the mags down so they'd actually fit smoothly into the magwell.
Always wanted to try and get one in 22 to work as a post sample mg. Would be tons of fun.

Back
Top Bottom