• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Oh lord, don't go there. This poor guy has waited almost a year to get his stamp. I think it has been re-issued about 3 times already due to not being delivered to the shop.
Bryan had them send the last one as a registered letter and he went to the Post Office to pick it. Well what do you know, they had the other two there and had just never delivered them. Post Office (PO) is one letter short. Should be POS.

Bryan had them send the last one as a registered letter and he went to the Post Office to pick it. Well what do you know, they had the other two there and had just never delivered them. Post Office (PO) is one letter short. Should be POS.
Sounds like Bryan needs to file a formal complaint to the Head Postmaster. And the USPS wonders why they a loosing money. Umm, your paying people $18 an hour starting and not doing their job properly.

Oh yeah, this is what all the drama was about.

JR.jpg

9mm JR Carbine with a 7.5 inch barrel and integral suppressor. A range report will be coming tomorrow. I know I said I wouldn't be excited when I finally got it, but well...:dance:
Thank you Dobb's Defense. Beautiful work!

Back
Top Bottom