• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just got off the phone with Kathy w/ NFA/ATF, said my F4 Trust was approved 2 days ago (04-12-17) Made my Good Friday even better. Just waiting on QRF to call letting me know it's ready to pick up.

Griffin Armament Recce 7, bought 06-20-16 from QRF
ATF received and went Pending 06-29-16
Approved 04-12-17
Received ??? Waiting on Call
287 days to approval!

Nice! Hopefully mine will come in soon. Longest wait on Form 1 EVER....submitted via efile on 7.9.16....9 months and 6 days......

I hope you get yours soon too because that'll mean that my 7/11/16 efile form 1 won't be far behind!

I'll definitely let you know! What's your build? This one's for a DD MK18 build. I've been running it on my other registered SBR lower and it's sweet, just needs it's own home.

Buddies got one at 10 months too, form 1 efile AR SBR. He hasn't called to ask em anything but man....that's getting awfully long

Dude, my first SBR stamp took 30 days...that was years ago.....I'm not sweating it as I knew it would take a while this time around, but damn! I can't complain though, because I randomly bought and registered a lower right before the July dead line....because "reasons" lol...I said **** it, I'll do a MK18 build.....still, it's been a minute and I'm ready for my upper to have a host.

Dude, my first SBR stamp took 30 days...that was years ago.....I'm not sweating it as I knew it would take a while this time around, but damn! I can't complain though, because I randomly bought and registered a lower right before the July dead line....because "reasons" lol...I said **** it, I'll do a MK18 build.....still, it's been a minute and I'm ready for my upper to have a host.
Mk18 clone is my next build too....shopping lowers for awhile now!

Silencerco Specwar 5.56k

Purchased 6/24/2016
Received 6/30/2016
Approved 4/6/2017 (According to the nice lady at the ATF)
waiting on the call from QRF

I'll definitely let you know! What's your build?
9mm "solvent trap" suppressor.

I wasn't going to have the cash for a factory made one before 41F kicked in, so I figured I'd just go ahead and get a stamp so I could make my own whenever I got some extra money.

Back
Top Bottom