• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just got off the phone with ATF. I was told that once the ATF form has been approved it is taking 30 DAYS to be mailed!! REALLY!!!
Stat's of my .22 Gemtech Mist approval process with the ATF:

Form 4 Trust Mailed 6/22/16
Check Cashed 6/29/19
Approved 4/11/17

Roughly 9 1/2 months!

Still Thinking about the SBR.....

Update as of 4/19/2017 - Just got off the phone with ATF. I was told that once the ATF form has been approved it is taking 30 DAYS to be mailed!! REALLY!!!

Just got off the phone with ATF. I was told that once the ATF form has been approved it is taking 30 DAYS to be mailed!! REALLY!!!

Update as of 4/19/2017 - Just got off the phone with ATF. I was told that once the ATF form has been approved it is taking 30 DAYS to be mailed!! REALLY!!!
"Up to" 30 days. I received mine in 7 days with a holiday in the 7 days.

My Form 4 Trust was approved on the 12th, received stamp on the 17th. All depends on when they are ready to batch mail back to the dealer. They let them stack up a little and then mail out.

My Form 4 Trust was approved on the 12th, received stamp on the 17th. All depends on when they are ready to batch mail back to the dealer. They let them stack up a little and then mail out.

Sometimes that is true, but not always. There is ZERO rhyme or reason to how they send them to us. Sometimes they send them in batches in a big envelope. Sometimes they send them one at a time over a few weeks. Sometimes 40+ individual envelopes all get delivered on the same day. They can be all within a week of each other or spread out over 2.5 months. We've seen it all.

Sometimes that is true, but not always. There is ZERO rhyme or reason to how they send them to us. Sometimes they send them in batches in a big envelope. Sometimes they send them one at a time over a few weeks. Sometimes 40+ individual envelopes all get delivered on the same day. They can be all within a week of each other or spread out over 2.5 months. We've seen it all.
SMH! Government efficiency at it's best.

Can anyone realistically state that this is not the definition of infringement? PS waiting on a pending Octane 9 dated 7-12, sent 7-5.

On a side note did you guys see the Silencerco Maxim 9 is available to buy now at QRF. $1500 and out of my price range but still awesome to me to finally see something come fully to market!

Back
Top Bottom