• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Called today and my TBAC Ultra 9 is still pending from July 12th!!!! Their machine still says 8 months wait and I'm almost at 10 months

Sent off a Form 4 early -mid June 2016 to sbr my z5p. Been getting stamps in for July cans and sbr's. Called today and was advised the stamp was approved Friday and they had 30 days to mail it. Can't wait for the rush to be over and times to drop back down. Still have 4 in jail and another to send off!

302 days from ordered to shooting.
Approved April 21st, and after a 7 hour round trip to QRF it was in my possession. Until suppressors are no longer an nfa item this will be my first and last purchase. I was really wanting to sbr a pistol I have, but this waiting game is for the birds!

Wait times will go back down once all the stamps from the rush before 41F are complete.
I think towards the end of the year you should be good to go.

I plan on buying in Sept. or so.
I bet you'd be fine putting in for one now.

41F kicked in on July 13th. People have been getting stamps that they filed for on July 7th.

HOPEFULLY they're going to be through with all the "beat the 41F deadline" stamps soon.

I bet you'd be fine putting in for one now.

41F kicked in on July 13th. People have been getting stamps that they filed for on July 7th.

HOPEFULLY they're going to be through with all the "beat the 41F deadline" stamps soon.

You might be right but I would still wait.
Besides I need to research for a dedicated 556 can.

302 days from ordered to shooting.
Approved April 21st, and after a 7 hour round trip to QRF it was in my possession. Until suppressors are no longer an nfa item this will be my first and last purchase. I was really wanting to sbr a pistol I have, but this waiting game is for the birds!
I kind of feel this way also. It has been 308 days and my dealer still hasn't received my stamp, even though it was approved on April 13th. My second suppressor has been 302 days and isn't even approved.

Back
Top Bottom