• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

@shotgun 01 yes sir, I've been enjoying my Omega. Very versatile can. I'm itching to buy more at least 2. Salvo and AAC Tirant 9M Dead Air Ghost or Rugged Obsidian. Maybe a .338 or .50 can when I hit the lotto.

Just got off the phone with the ATF. Very nice lady (probably the nicest conversation I have had with government employee...and considering I am one thats saying something) said that they just hired this month 7 new examiners and have several examiners from other department within the agency checking these due to the backlog. She told me they are on July 11-12th right now with a few exceptions but informed that goes by date check was cashed, not date that it was post marked. So, I'm not a July 11th, I'm a July 18th.........But, she said that last june-July they got over 350,000 applications in under a 30 day period trying to beat 41f. She said as a result, many of their senior staff over the last couple of weeks have even been taking work home and approving stuff over the weekend. She said the pace is picking up and that the new 7 examiners are now trained and putting out.

Just got off the phone with the ATF. Very nice lady (probably the nicest conversation I have had with government employee...and considering I am one thats saying something) said that they just hired this month 7 new examiners and have several examiners from other department within the agency checking these due to the backlog. She told me they are on July 11-12th right now with a few exceptions but informed that goes by date check was cashed, not date that it was post marked. So, I'm not a July 11th, I'm a July 18th.........But, she said that last june-July they got over 350,000 applications in under a 30 day period trying to beat 41f. She said as a result, many of their senior staff over the last couple of weeks have even been taking work home and approving stuff over the weekend. She said the pace is picking up and that the new 7 examiners are now trained and putting out.
I efiled 4 form 1's on July 11th. Thanks for posting this, I have been hoping to hear something/ anything for a while now.

Is anybody near Cumming, GA who has a 9mm suppressor and host pistol?
Would you be willing to come out to a TEA party meeting at the local VFW post and shoot your weapon as a demonstration? (They've got a safe backstop right behind the building)?

I am going to demo my rimfire can on two .22LR hosts, but people will want to see a centerfire pistol suppressed. (Including a few shots of subsonic ammo, and a few of high velocity stuff).

Back
Top Bottom