• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Yeee haw! Just spoke to nice lady at the ATF. My stamp was approved on the 13th. Bout dang time. Now just waiting on @Quiet Riot Firearms to call me. New 30 caliber Omega gonna be coming home. IF memory serves me correctly it was purchased around 7/11 or 12. Checked cashed on 7/18 (of last year). Approved on 6/13 of this year.

Hummm

My KG Made EOS-22 from July 9th cleared AFT May 30. Kathy at NFA said to check with my dealer in a week. Kyle, you hear that, you are off the hook for another week :}

Should we be sending stamped and addressed envelopes with our forms so ATF will stop using the Pony Express?
That EOS-22 looks awesome. I've watched several videos on it and if it hadn't been for that damn 41f BS it probably would've been my next NFA purchase.

Just got 1 of 4 back.

efile form 1, submitted 7/11/2016 and approved 6/16/2017.

Waiting on 3 more, can't wait to be done with this waiting!!! Time to hit the range.

BangBang BangBang
Awesome man! I'm glad at least SOMEBODY is getting their stamps. LOL

Still nothing on my end, but I'm hoping it'll be any day now.

Awesome man! I'm glad at least SOMEBODY is getting their stamps. LOL

Still nothing on my end, but I'm hoping it'll be any day now.
I will post the rest as they come in. There is 50-100 gap between my control numbers on the rest of my stamps. 7/11 stamps may take a little while, but I hope you get yours soon.

I think Silencerco said that they had 2 million in stamps or 10,000 orders. Until i hear about people getting stamps after July 20ish; it is an unknown wait time. Once the backlog clears, I'm guessing it will be back to 90-100 day range again.

I think Silencerco said that they had 2 million in stamps or 10,000 orders. Until i hear about people getting stamps after July 20ish; it is an unknown wait time. Once the backlog clears, I'm guessing it will be back to 90-100 day range again.
So that 10,000 was just SilencerCo right? Not the total amount of stamps applied for in July 2016?

Back
Top Bottom