• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Woo hoo! I'm waiting on Aug 2016 form!!

I have an early September 2016 in the works and it has been 295 days today or 9M/22D. They are just using the large number of forms received as an excuse for dragging their feet the way our government does. My first one took from 5/13/16 until 1/10/17. A large part of that period was not in the rush.

Well the up side is that I do not have as long to wait as I have waited to this point. I have a very nice SIG .30 cal to show for my first wait and a Dead Air Mask on the way.

I am still looking for a threaded 77/22 as my host but have a couple backups waiting for my approval.

Good luck to everyone playing the waiting game. We are all in this together. Make some calls to your congressmen/women. I made the call during my first wait and it did ABSOLUTELY no good. They want our votes, well we want their help.

Anything recent?
I called and checked again today and she said they were approving those received in late July so I should have about another 30 to 45 days.

The wait continues. She did mention that the process has speeded up just a bit since they have worked through the mound of applications received in a 2 month period.

Nothing to do but wait now.

Waiting on a form submitted Sept 6th, 2016
Called on 7/10/17 and they said they are working the end of July 2016 now.

It seems like they are taking about a year to approve. 30-45 days left....the wait continues

IMG_0936.jpg
Were are all waiting....

Has anyone heard about this?

"Lawmakers introduce SHUSH Act to classify suppressors as gun accessory"

I don't know if I can post the link so just GOOGLE it.

Has anyone heard about this?

"Lawmakers introduce SHUSH Act to classify suppressors as gun accessory"

I don't know if I can post the link so just GOOGLE it.

Yea it seems like this took the place of HPA but added some extra nice features. I think the whole remove suppressors from the NFA is gaining a lot of attention and hopefully that means traction to pass.

Back
Top Bottom