• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I wonder if there were a bunch of beta testing done on (form1,4) that got approved quicker with the new system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haven't called ATF yet, but I called Georgia Gun Store just to see what they have been getting back lately. He said that the last one that he got returned to him was filed in November. Not sure what form or individual/trust. Hopefully my 2 January's can show up before Christmas.

Checked on mine this week. 2 form 4 trusts. They were sent around 2 weeks after the July date for the change. Lady at Nfa branch said the were marked as received on 9/12/16. She said they were probably sitting in a box with the large influx for a month before they got to it.

My stamp arrived today, and of course I was miles away. So Tuesday is my first play day! (371 days with 1 correction)
I am at 355 days today. At what point did they notify you of the need for the correction? How were you notified? Did you have to do it on line or did your retailer do it? When I call they say mine is still pending. I am just 16 days from your 371 mark. I hope I am getting close but they tell me they are still approving forms received in July and August.

I am at 355 days today. At what point did they notify you of the need for the correction? How were you notified? Did you have to do it on line or did your retailer do it? When I call they say mine is still pending. I am just 16 days from your 371 mark. I hope I am getting close but they tell me they are still approving forms received in July and August.
The NFA folks contacted GA Gun store. Executed corrections (amendment to my trust) and good to go.

rs403.pbsrc.com_albums_pp111_agtBobPhillips_bang_head_here.jpg_073580fb06afca33e32cda1e6aefab3a.jpg

I made yet another call to them just now.

THE NEWS WAS GREAT. My form 4 was approved on 9/4/2017, 363 days to approve!!!

Here are the details:
Form 4
Trust
Check cashed 8/25/2016
Pending 9/6/2016
Approved 9/4/2017
Now I am waiting on the USPS. :censored:

Back
Top Bottom