• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Do you think it takes longer for a trust transfer to be approved because there's at least two people for the ATF to investigate? And, while I'm here, does anyone have experience with the Sig Sauer 5.56 SD (not SDR) suppressor?

I keep hearing times are going to drop on trusts as well. For all those waiting or wanting I hope so.

I've heard that, too, but, I've also heard that as we get closer to the end of the year, the ATF money starts to run out and they lay off people doing the background checks. Then, after the first of the year, they ramp back up. As they do, they always get a fair amount of new guys that have to be trained and get their speed up. And, as the number of applications fall off, they don't hire as many people as before. So, I think, it never really gets any faster.

No hope. 12 and 13 months on a form 1 and 4 . Trust with amendment. In this day and age if they can't speed up the background check or what ever they do on a trust or individual I don't think they ever will. It's no skin n off there back they are just government workers. No hope

Back
Top Bottom