• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

10/22 SBR, individual form 1
pending Mar 16 2017
Approved Nov 6 2017
Stamp in hand Nov 13 2017

IMG_7641.JPG

IMG_7642.JPG

For what it is worth, Form 4 Individual application sent on March 29th 2017. Got the e-mail from QRF in McDonough this morning for the approval of both my Rugged Oculus and SilencerCo Hybrid. Total of 231 days. One of my employees waited just a touch over 270 days for his mystic.

From the stamps we have been receiving at the store for customers, the 6 stamps my buddy just received, my form 1 I got yesterday (with 4 more pending) times are around 6-8 months right now.

My buddies MPX form 4 individual approved in 5 months. My last tax stamp was 10 months, this one 8 months and his coming in slowly between 6-8

There are still the occasional poor bastards waiting a year + no rhyme or reason, but it's probable to assume all your forms are in different inspectors hands moving at different speeds.

Not great, not even good wait times, but "getting better" I feel comfortable saying at this point.

No news to report, but I am seeing December Trust Form 4's being approved over on reddit, hoping my 12/3 pending 4 hurries up, but I am really ready for a 1/17 pending form 4 to show up. It is a surge 7.62 and I'm eager to hunt with it.

Back
Top Bottom