• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Started process today at GA Gun Store for can. went the trust route this time.... let the wait begin....

My recent one was last week and I went individual to hopefully get a lower wait time. And had it sent to Bullseye so that I could shoot it while I wait for it. I've heard the guys behind the counter tell people that as long as you give them a heads up, they'll let you shoot what is waiting on stamps. Hopefully that is true.

Form: 4
Weapon type: Suppressor
Trust: Yes
Mail date: 1/4/18
check cash:
pending:
received:

Supposedly Silencershop will let me know when they cash their check. I'll keep you guys posted. Thinking about going ahead and Form 1ing my PDW lower too.

While my two form 4's are still pending from January 2017, she said that they are currently processing January 2017 trust applications now.

It's weird that she said that they received it on 1/18, but yet they took my $$ on 1/15. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be getting a phone call from Georgia Gun Store here soon.

Others may have already postulated on this. I know I had a check cashed in about 10 days and started the obligatory wait. After several months I asked an FFL friend to check on the process. Was told that the form 4 was officially "received" over a month (Month!) after they cashed my check! Do they just stack stuff up on top of old stuff?

Nice to see some 6 month waits. Ha.

Oh it's definitely all about the money and discouraging you with the ridiculous wait times.
They do not care about the money. They do care about making the wait so long that most dont bother. Then they dangle hope like HPA so you wait and still dont buy. The machine gun registry and the super high prices of machine guns are the only gun control measure that actually works. (I hate to admit that but its true)

Back
Top Bottom