• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Nice. I have a a pending 5/3/2017. My m10 sub machine gun and suppressor. I wont see my stuff for 3 more months tho as they dont like me as much .

I hope I get lucky, since I have in the past. My first ever stamp was a 75 day form 4 I applied for in late 2014. If only things moved that quickly now, I'd have it this week.

Filed my Form 4 today. My Form 3 only took one day, maybe that’s a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea with that silencer shop kiosk they are predicting 4 months for individual. I got 2 in jail hoping to make parole in April...

Yea with that silencer shop kiosk they are predicting 4 months for individual. I got 2 in jail hoping to make parole in April...

Thankfully there’s a kiosk near me in South Georgia, it took me no more than 10 minutes to do everything.
This is my first can, and I’m already addicted. I’ll need to start looking for my next one to help me to forget the one in jail.

I hope I get lucky, since I have in the past. My first ever stamp was a 75 day form 4 I applied for in late 2014. If only things moved that quickly now, I'd have it this week.
I got lucky when the form 1 system first went online. I submitted 3 sbr form 1s and had all 3 approved and back within 45 days .

I’ve waited a minimum of 10 months per machine gun. They drag ass there

Thankfully there’s a kiosk near me in South Georgia, it took me no more than 10 minutes to do everything.
This is my first can, and I’m already addicted. I’ll need to start looking for my next one to help me to forget the one in jail.

Yea I had 1 .22 can forever. Since kiosk I went from 1 to 3 cans in a month haha.

Back
Top Bottom