• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

How long is turn around on sending the trust amendment? Just scanned and sent mine in. Got their email today
Usually for any corrections they’re done with everything and have your list of fixes for you to fix. When I resubmitted my corrections it was approved in less than 2 weeks. You’ll have it soon!

Submitted Form 1 SBR with paper Trust mailed in on 01/17/2017
Check Cashed on 01/20/2017
One year later....
Received "Make Corrections Letter" on 01/15/2018
Corrections and NFA Lawyers Trust Amendment sent back on 01/17/2018
We'll see...

Submitted Form 1 SBR with paper Trust mailed in on 01/17/2017
Check Cashed on 01/20/2017
One year later....
Received "Make Corrections Letter" on 01/15/2018
Corrections and NFA Lawyers Trust Amendment sent back on 01/17/2018
We'll see...

Pretty close to my form 4 too, same thing. Sent back for that one sentence.

The kicker to mine is even after going back into the dealer to fix the paperwork, ATF still says that they are missing something. So it was emailed this time instead of mailed. Hopefully in the next week or two I'll see my stamps.

Hoping mine comes in this week, sent the trust amendment a little over a week ago and they said that's all they needed. 1st sbr

I did a individual paper form 4. Submitted on Jan 4. I'm going to figure sometime in July with any luck. I bought from Silencer Shop and it's being transferred to a dealer down here on the coast. No kiosk down here so I went and got a fingerprint card and passport photo. I'm about to do a form 1 for a SBR. I think I'm going to wait until I drive up to Atlanta for business and use the kiosk at Bullseye in Lawrenceville. That way if I decide to get anything else through Silencer Shop they'll have prints and photos ready to go.

Government closed buddy. :lol: I kid. Hopefully it got out before the shutdown. At least youre close. I probably got a years wait.

I was thinking the same on mine that I just send in the updated amendment, but it was approved on Friday and they were there yesterday when I called. At least mail service is still running, so I'm hoping the stamps are still going out.

Back
Top Bottom