• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Took me 12 months on my last stamp, all I’ve ever had is a speeding ticket.
We’re you doing 140 in a 30?

I’m just playing lol

It’s not a guarantee “oh yours took 9 months it must be X,Y,Z” just another factor in the wait times.

If your name is the same as a violator it can delay, if they’re back logged regardless it can delay, paperwork can delay etc

But I think the other way works easier I.E. if you’re approved in 6 month you were an automatic approval

My first stamp was approved in 4-5 months 2 years ago. All others were around the year mark and they were applied for around the same time 1-2 months after my first, and I've been arrested. No felonies drugs or anything violent just typical stupid stuff. I remember a few months after I sent in for my first I thought I had made a mistake online when I did efile so I called and asked about it, the guy I talked to told me I didn't make the mistake I thought I did. 2 weeks later it came in the mail. I see no rhyme or reason behind how they do things there. Government!

My first stamp was approved in 4-5 months 2 years ago. All others were around the year mark and they were applied for around the same time 1-2 months after my first, and I've been arrested. No felonies drugs or anything violent just typical stupid stuff. I remember a few months after I sent in for my first I thought I had made a mistake online when I did efile so I called and asked about it, the guy I talked to told me I didn't make the mistake I thought I did. 2 weeks later it came in the mail. I see no rhyme or reason behind how they do things there. Government!

Each of my stamps takes longer than the last. My first Form 4 was 75 days, next was 130ish, and most recently 220ish. The mg I'm waiting on now is about 4 months in, let's hope my clean record lights a fire under their ass and it wraps up soon.

Finally approved!!!
Suppressor
Form 4 Trust
Purchased: 6-11-17
Check cashed: 6-13-17
Approved: 2-10-18
Received: 2-20-18

Congrats man, but I don't knnow what you mean "finally". That was only 8 months ago. I just received one at the 12 month mark and waiting on another from 3/2017.

Congrats man, but I don't knnow what you mean "finally". That was only 8 months ago. I just received one at the 12 month mark and waiting on another from 3/2017.

Anything longer than me throwing down the cash and immediately walking out the door with it is too long and deserves a finally lol really thought I'd be in the 12+ month club

I’m really liking this Silencer Shop kiosk system, got an alert today my first check was cashed from a purchase on Feb 9. I filed for a SBR later the day, wonder when that will show cashed?

Back
Top Bottom