• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

They have no consistency. I had an SBR kicked back TWICE They wanted an " alpha prefix " in front of the serial number. Sent a picture of the serial number ( Spikes lower ) and got kicked back again ! 1 1/2 on the phone with four different people and NO ONE could tell me what an " alpha prefix " was !

What was the resolution? I’ve got a spikes pending

This was two years ago. About when they hired a bunch of new people. I put " SN" in front of the numbers and it was approved As in short for serial number. I just let it go. So stupid I was just happy to get the stamp. Had four all filed within a three month span. One and two went thru piece of cake. Three got the above treatment. Four another piece of cake ! Go figuire !

Interesting reading y'alls experiences. Goes to show us how inefficiently the ATF is running. It's sad really. But should I or we be surprised? I mean it is the government after all.

Why libtards want big government with their hand in everything I will never understand.

What did they need you to do with the trust amendment? I sent my paperwork with the amendment.
I did too, tho a few months ago, the ATF lawyers didn't agree with a sentence in the original amendment so Dean made a new amendment that the ATF lawyers were cool with. I just printed, signed and returned and had stamp in hand in less than 3 weeks. Same correction letter just showed up on another form 4 this week.

I did too, tho a few months ago, the ATF lawyers didn't agree with a sentence in the original amendment so Dean made a new amendment that the ATF lawyers were cool with. I just printed, signed and returned and had stamp in hand in less than 3 weeks. Same correction letter just showed up on another form 4 this week.

I think I may need that new amendment letter @heavyd

Back
Top Bottom