• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Form 1 Trust - SS Kiosk
Stamp Purchased - 3/03/18
Docusigned - 3/21/18
Check cashed - 4/2/18
Approved 7/30/18
Stamp Received - 8/7/18

I would certainly use the SilencerShop Form 1 again. Heck I might go ahead and start a AR-9 or EVO now.

I have 3 form 1's and a form 4 that have been pending FBI background check for just over 3 weeks, have any of you had this happen before? I read some people had long wait times in the past if you get stuck in pending FBI background check. All of them had checks cashed on 4-24-2018 and are on a trust. I'm pretty new to the whole NFA thing so I'm not sure what to expect, hopefully I get them soon.

I have 3 form 1's and a form 4 that have been pending FBI background check for just over 3 weeks, have any of you had this happen before? I read some people had long wait times in the past if you get stuck in pending FBI background check. All of them had checks cashed on 4-24-2018 and are on a trust. I'm pretty new to the whole NFA thing so I'm not sure what to expect, hopefully I get them soon.

Yea thats normal. It was about 4 months between the time I got my check cashed to the time stamp was approved and then another week to mail it to me. You probably have 2-3 more weeks.

Yea thats normal. It was about 4 months between the time I got my check cashed to the time stamp was approved and then another week to mail it to me. You probably have 2-3 more weeks.

Sounds good! Hopefully my form 4 through at the same time as my form 1's. Thanks

GM-9 is home!!!
20180808_162519.jpg

Form4 Trust
Went pending 01/18/18... approved 07/24/18!!

I just got back in line with the Dead Air ghost promo. Mask 22 and Ghost M 45.

After shooting a friends 22 suppressed, it was a must have. Actually pretty amazed. Since they also had the special running on the ghost, and I was buying the mask anyway figured why not.

Individual
Purchased through QRF on August 7th.
Paperwork esigned and completed same day

On a side note, having already used the kiosk before the form 4 submission process was astoundingly easy! Fingerprints and picture already on file. Decided, added to cart, paid, and esigned all within a couple of hours.

Form 4 Trust - Paper Form
Mailed - 01/02/2018
Check cashed - 01/24/18
Approved - N/A
Stamp Received - N/A

Question for your guys, Who are you calling to find out approval status of your stamps, the ATF? What info do you need to provide? I'm coming up on the 200 day mark and would like to see if they've even gotten to my paperwork yet.

Form 4 Trust - Paper Form
Mailed - 01/02/2018
Check cashed - 01/24/18
Approved - N/A
Stamp Received - N/A

Question for your guys, Who are you calling to find out approval status of your stamps, the ATF? What info do you need to provide? I'm coming up on the 200 day mark and would like to see if they've even gotten to my paperwork yet.

"In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at: (304) 616-4500.
When you call, they will ask for your name (or the name of your trust or corporation), the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor."

I got this from Silencer Shops website and it was really quick to do.

Back
Top Bottom