• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

For you SBR guys out there, did you know you can email in your 5320.20’s? Pretty convenient.

Did you also know, if you typo a serial number, they’ll deny them. :cold:

1A98118B-E74E-43A0-8302-C0AD7D594656.jpeg

I didn't either. Not sure it was an option last year.

Read the instructions for someone reason this time and noticed it.

I got these in 12 business days... so it's reasonably efficient.

Will let you know how my resubmission goes. :doh:

I'm still waiting on a trust Form 1 that has been pending since 2/3. Hopefully it will be any day now.

Just to update, I got bored and called to satisfy my curiosity. I'm still pending background check right now. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to get my July submission back before my February.

Just to update, I got bored and called to satisfy my curiosity. I'm still pending background check right now. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to get my July submission back before my February.

I just called the first time on my Feb submission as well. "Pending background check" is what she said.
Forms were sent Jan.16, 2018
Check was cashed Feb.17, 2018 (A Saturday)
ATF said submitted Feb.21, and pending BG check.

This is a Form 4/Trust

This saddens me. :( as I see on NFA tracker that there are approval coming back now for people who had checks cashed in late Feb/early March.

I'm in the same boat. Form 4, paper submission.

Purchased Suppressor: 12/23/17
Check Cashed: 01/24/18
FBI Check - Currently Pending...

It makes me seriously question how accurate the NFA Tracker website is.

I’m trying to figure out why Form 1s move faster than form 4s? I submitted one of each and the form 1 was approved a little less than a month ago.

That's a hell of a good question. Does any serial number or dealer verification take place on a Form 4 that doesn't need to take place on a Form 1?

Everything else would be the same in terms of how it pertains to the individual I would think.

Back
Top Bottom