• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

October 2017 i bought a 762-sd, it was just approved on sep 11 2018 , and i cannot wait for CGP to get the letter !!! im jumping up and down ! How long have you guys seen from approval to when the letter arrives at your LGS ? too bad its not faxed or digitized with silencershop, im ready to pick it up today ! Now i gotta figure out whether to use a deep socket 51t like i was told to on my scar 17 or the non deep socket 51t breakout 2.0 that i have seen on scars before. AAC told me since the scar has no shoulder that im stuck using the deep socket. any advice on that would be greatly appreciated !

October 2017 i bought a 762-sd, it was just approved on sep 11 2018 , and i cannot wait for CGP to get the letter !!! im jumping up and down ! How long have you guys seen from approval to when the letter arrives at your LGS ? too bad its not faxed or digitized with silencershop, im ready to pick it up today ! Now i gotta figure out whether to use a deep socket 51t like i was told to on my scar 17 or the non deep socket 51t breakout 2.0 that i have seen on scars before. AAC told me since the scar has no shoulder that im stuck using the deep socket. any advice on that would be greatly appreciated !
Disregard my scar 17 question unless this doesnt sound accurate. Silencershop told me if i order a gemtec shoulder adapter i can use my standard breakout 2.0 and not be stuck with only using the deep socket 3 prong 51t.

Back
Top Bottom