• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

The original amendment that Dean had for his trusts had the "null & void" language, he has since hosted an updated amendment on his website that does not have that language in it.

This is my 1st stamp

Form 4
Type: Suppressor
Trust: Yes
Purchased: 12/22/2017
Payment processed 1/30/2018
Error with Trust 08/01/2018 (Dean: trust can no longer have Null & Void on the 41F amendment)

Email from DogLegArms DogLegArms yesterday that it came in... Im So excited to pick it up
I'm seriously Jealous. Your NFA info runs almost identical to mine and I'm still in FBI limbo!

Does the electronic kiosk and fingerprints etc (silencer shop) make any kind of difference with a new trust and first NFA item?
Unsure if it makes the approval process any faster but sure makes it a breeze when you use it again for another purchase since your info is already in the system

This is my 1st stamp

Form 4
Type: Suppressor
Trust: Yes
Purchased: 12/22/2017
Payment processed 1/30/2018
Error with Trust 08/01/2018 (Dean: trust can no longer have Null & Void on the 41F amendment)

Email from DogLegArms DogLegArms yesterday that it came in... Im So excited to pick it up
I did mine Christmas week with DogLegArms DogLegArms and it is still pending there is no rhyme or reason to these wait times.

Does the electronic kiosk and fingerprints etc (silencer shop) make any kind of difference with a new trust and first NFA item?

It's ****ing slower!!!

20 days to approve my paperwork to send! Then, they have made a problem of not having the dealer sign the paperwork... +2months for ATF to finally get papers and cash check!!!!

Back
Top Bottom