• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

And now the wait begins...

Greetings from Silencer Shop! Just a quick note letting you know that your application was received by the ATF and the check was cashed on 1/9/2019 for order XXXXXX.

Form 4 - LLC

my check was cashed the week before thanksgiving. figured I'd get in line before the rush. I"m hoping for 6-7 months. lol. form 4 solo trust. Ghost and Mask. Might look for a good all around 30 cal can in the near future (nomad or TBAC).

I have a check cashed 2/23. Still waiting on FBI background check. One cashed 5/17. Still waiting on an agent to start the process. They haven't been doing **** for a year!
My check cashed 1-29-18. Been sitting with FBI since July. The shutdown is not going to help. I sent off a message to my congressman and sent him a release to start an inquiry just before the shutdown. This really blows.

My check cashed 1-29-18. Been sitting with FBI since July. The shutdown is not going to help. I sent off a message to my congressman and sent him a release to start an inquiry just before the shutdown. This really blows.

I don’t want to like your message.....

But I definitely agree with the sentiment. This does blow. My cans will probably take over a year.

Back
Top Bottom