• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Form 4 Looks like it's rolling at an average of 240 days (8 months) and you can probably add a month or so since the shutdown had everything on hold for 5 weeks.

I hope it doesn't get there, but 240 days plus the time from the shutdown, so ~275 days. But then factor in the Silencerco promotion, which started in June 2018, where their was a huge increase in sales that will cause a spike on the tracker of it's own, and then add whatever happens at the end of this 3 week funding.

WTF happened to the supposed increase in examiners that was to happen in October? They sure did get their butts in gear when the HPA was threatening their jobs, but ever since the wait times have steadily increased .

Let the new wait begin.....I went through Silencer Shop for a AAC Halcyon on a Form 4 Trust.....check cashed 12/18/17.
425 Days!!!!!

I got my Congressman's office to post inquiries to the FBI and DOJ and just like that I am finally approved....going to pick it up in the morning....

Did I mention 425 DAMN DAYS?????

Called the NFA today. They picked up. Sounds like **** moving slow and they don't care. Its been pending since 10/24/2018. No movement.

Form 1 Individual
AK SBR Hellpup
Submitted to Silencer Shop 9/30/18
DocU Signed 10/1/18
Mailed 10/2/18
Check Cashed 10/22/2018
Pending 10/24/2018

Back
Top Bottom