• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Trump scared me in to buying my first suppressor. SilencerCo Omega 300. I have a Omega 45K on order that should be in next week for purchase and form 4 filing. Just filed Form 4 today for the 300.... at least they let me take the muzzle brake home.
4146EF6A-1888-4AC7-972F-4B047AA51E00.jpeg

Submitted By Mail Using the Barcode system to print forms.
Individual Filing for a Innovative Arms SHEPHERD .45 Suppressor
05/10/2018 @DogLegArms Submitted the forms for me.
Called today Was approved May 22 2019 so now just waiting on the Stamp to make it to @DogLegArms Through the Mail System.

Submitted By Mail Using the Barcode system to print forms.
Individual Filing for a Innovative Arms SHEPHERD .45 Suppressor
05/10/2018 @DogLegArms Submitted the forms for me.
Called today Was approved May 22 2019 so now just waiting on the Stamp to make it to @DogLegArms Through the Mail System.

Picked up my suppressor today and it looks awesome on my M11/9 with Lage MAX-11 mk2 Upper on it.
1.JPG

2_LI.jpg

Trump scared me in to buying my first suppressor. SilencerCo Omega 300. I have a Omega 45K on order that should be in next week for purchase and form 4 filing. Just filed Form 4 today for the 300.... at least they let me take the muzzle brake home.
View attachment 2149693

Form: 4
Weapon type: Suppressor
Trust: No
Mail date: 7 June 19
CC Charged: 11 June 19
pending:
received:

Hope to the Omega 45K I ordered will be in the shop Monday so I can pay for it and submit my next Form 4.

Just called today (6/14/2019) Was told Form 1s are now average wait time of 9 months. 256 Days and counting. Freaking incompetent noobs. So Who do i write to, Johnny Isakson or David Perdue?

Damn, I thought form 1’s were coming back in like a month or 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Took less than a month to get my last one, and this was only last month. Strange that they'd jump from one month to nine months in that short time frame. I bet whoever answered the phone was just clueless.

{edit} After taking a quick look at the tracker thread on AR15.com, it looks like efiled form 1's are still averaging a month or so.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/EForm-1-Tracking-Thread/17-494992/&page=7

Back
Top Bottom