• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

There's been several different people that only waited 3/4 months posting online this week with no trusts. Did a new guy not get the memo or are they ramping up approvals for the mythical efile later this year/early next year? They weren't in store-closing batches either.

There's been several different people that only waited 3/4 months posting online this week with no trusts. Did a new guy not get the memo or are they ramping up approvals for the mythical efile later this year/early next year? They weren't in store-closing batches either.
Are you saying there have been people getting a 3-4 month turn around on form 4 individuals ? Or did I read that wrong?

I didn't believe it at first either, but the NFA reddit and arfcom has several people in the tracker threads with 3-4 month waits. NFAtracker is backing up some of the claims so I'm being cautiously optimistic. It looks like the consistent factor is filing individual and using SilencerShop kiosks.

I didn't believe it at first either, but the NFA reddit and arfcom has several people in the tracker threads with 3-4 month waits. NFAtracker is backing up some of the claims so I'm being cautiously optimistic. It looks like the consistent factor is filing individual and using SilencerShop kiosks.
Hell it won’t do me any good anyway. The gun shop I used screwed up my form 4 so I’ll be waiting for a correction letter on top of the wait. Thanks unnamed gun shop that I should name drop because they were extremely unprofessional when I politely brought it to their attention. And that’s even after spending over $1,500 the day before in their “unnamed” gunshop. I’m done bitching.

This is either good news (my examiner is a dumbass but about to otherwise approve my form) or bad news for a lot of people (I used @heavyd’s amendment form).

I replied with the page number of the amendment, specified what it said, and that it was provided by my attorney and signed by the settler and trustee months ago. I also threw in a bit about having 2 other pending forms and to see if he could make sure those examiner’s had my updated trust info so I didn’t have this issue again.

Sounds like I’m either almost done, or gonna have an aggressive correction to make.

Attachments

• 0028346A-79DE-4778-A2BA-F3AD0FD71F4A.jpeg
    0028346A-79DE-4778-A2BA-F3AD0FD71F4A.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom