• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Supposedly it’s only been individuals filed with a barcode through silencershop, but I could be wrong. Us trustees are still sitting and waiting :(
I’m at 7 months on mine.
I filed with Howard’s and it took less than 3 months. From the data I’ve seen, as long as your cc/check was cashed after 7/15/19 you are likely to get an early stamp approval. They seem to have changed the process around that time

I filed with Howard’s and it took less than 3 months. From the data I’ve seen, as long as your cc/check was cashed after 7/15/19 you are likely to get an early stamp approval. They seem to have changed the process around that time

snail mail? They don't have a kiosk is why I'm asking, since I'm still a little unsure of the process for Form 4s.

snail mail? They don't have a kiosk is why I'm asking, since I'm still a little unsure of the process for Form 4s.
They have a makeshift kiosk where they can do prints and pics for a fee. They don’t file tho. They send it out next day via snail mail. They make the process super easy for you. My cc got charged the next week.

I think it’s $40 for first time pics/prints and $25 each time after that.

I may run up there this weekend, they already have my pic and prints on file for a Form 1 I did earlier this year, I'm just not familiar with the Form 4 process. Kinda antsy to get this ball rolling, gotta strike while the iron's hot!

yeah it was mail. No silencershop or kiosk or anything. I have heard the rumors that they have changed their process and it seems to be true. Hopefully they can speed all future form 1s
It's bewildering though, that they aren't going from the back to the front.. Got 2 that have been pending 330 days.

Back
Top Bottom