• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Two Form 4 paper (two forms one for MAC10, one for Matching Factory Suppressor: Individual
Feb 2021 - The Form for the Suppressor cleared 375 days, a month later still waiting on the other both submitted exact same time!!??? Why a month+ and counting for form - can't be a months difference in other submissions in the microseconds difference in submission time between one and the other?

Could've been at the cut-off of the stack the Examiner grabbed/received. Just the roll of the dice if you ask me.

Two Form 4 paper (two forms one for MAC10, one for Matching Factory Suppressor: Individual
Feb 2021 - The Form for the Suppressor cleared 375 days, a month later still waiting on the other both submitted exact same time!!??? Why a month+ and counting for form - can't be a months difference in other submissions in the microseconds difference in submission time between one and the other?

Mine was cashed the same day 3/25/21 and I'm still waiting. Meanwhile my buddy submitted his Jan 2022 and got it back this week. Pure bs.
eForm 4 for your buddy? Definitely the way to go. They kept their promise so far with the sub-90 day approvals. Havent seen many trust eForm 4 approvals yet though, just individuals.

I called Friday, and the lady said my 3/13/21 is with an examiner along with my 8/17/21 SMG submission. Hopefully soon!!

I had been calling about once a week for the last few weeks on this one, i called on 3/24/22 and they said it was still pending that morning, but looks like they approved it later that day, i think calling might poke them sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom