• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT price RANT! This is getting ridiculous!

mgonza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
‘Bout Tre Fiddy
171   0
Reaction score
Can someone please, for the love of God, tell me WHY in the world there are only two listings in the Dealer Listings - Vehicles & Equipment sales section?

I mean come on!!!

Why even have it????!?!?$?/&/!/!/

ThAnKs ObAmA :doh:

Im kinda glad they havent invaded and ghettoed the ODT yet. Ive been looking hard for a reasonably priced and dependable truck lately. Im so sick of craigs list and the rest till I had to give it a rest. Its nice to come to ODT and surf thru the overpriced glocks to find good deals from good people.

Lemme verify BRB

Edit:
I know not but if you’re looking for an overpriced Glock apparently there are plenty of those

What I find that is hilarious is people wanting to sell you a used Glock, then not having everything that came with it, AND wanting more paperwork than a dealer needs with an asking price well above store prices for new Glocks - AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY THEM!!! Supply and demand. Gotta love it.

I've seen standard Glock Gen. 5 in the stores for just a shade over $500. The average Gen. 3 or 4 on this board (well used and no box) $475 up. If it weren't for the BATFE I'd be buying retail and selling on boards. BTW, ammo is higher on these boards than in the stores. Guns and ammo are the best investment you can make.

I know it really piss's me off when a guy has a 1911 listed for 900 and you go right over to buds gun shop and buy the same gun brand new for 750. They must be standing over it and saying this gun will bring 150 more than retail just because I have laid my glorious eyes on it. 75% of the Handguns on here are cheaper at Buds Gun Shop.

I really haven't paid that much attention to the jacked up prices until I saw a SD9 this morning for $400, now I know what all the ranting is about........:pop2:

Stippled Glock????

drevil.png

Back
Top Bottom