• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT price RANT! This is getting ridiculous!

Yeah. Like it's going to change anything. However, it's nice to let off some steam to the public. I mean it's pretty bad when I can immediately go to Buds Gun Shop and find a new gun and it's automatically 50-200 dollars cheaper new as opposed to the pre-owned guns in our classifieds. Handguns mostly.

I know it really piss's me off when a guy has a 1911 listed for 900 and you go right over to buds gun shop and buy the same gun brand new for 750. They must be standing over it and saying this gun will bring 150 more than retail just because I have laid my glorious eyes on it. 75% of the Handguns on here are cheaper at Buds Gun Shop.
Wrong thought process...the seller ran 300 hundred rounds thru it and that's "WHAT THEY HAD IN IT" You get to pay for the "break in expense"! The fact that it is used doesn't compute.

Yeah. Like it's going to change anything. However, it's nice to let off some steam to the public. I mean it's pretty bad when I can immediately go to Buds Gun Shop and find a new gun and it's automatically 50-200 dollars cheaper new as opposed to the pre-owned guns in our classifieds. Handguns mostly.

Hard for a felon to buy a handgun from Bud's. They have to get their gurl to pick it up at the local FFL.

What is this thread about?

The overcharging of firearms. I'm willing to pay a bit more for a firearm that I want if it doesn't have to be registered because I'd never register it nor give it up. The registered guns will ultimately have to be surrendered. Kemp for governor. But, some people here are wondering why people think their weapons are worth more than the same thing in the stores.

Why do we think we have to pay more for guns and accessories from individuals than you can order them off the Internet for?

Back
Top Bottom