• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT price RANT! This is getting ridiculous!

bly.png

So, this thread is about someone else's property that is for sale. You believe the property is priced too high for you to buy and you feel others should not have to pay this high price either. This bothers you enough that you start a thread about your inability to pass the product by without mentioning that you are upset about the price someone puts on their property. OK, I get it now. Just wish that you did.

The overcharging of firearms. I'm willing to pay a bit more for a firearm that I want if it doesn't have to be registered because I'd never register it nor give it up. The registered guns will ultimately have to be surrendered. Kemp for governor. But, some people here are wondering why people think their weapons are worth more than the same thing in the stores.

Why do we think we have to pay more for guns and accessories from individuals than you can order them off the Internet for?

There is no gun "registry"...what is this "registered" you are talking about?

So, this thread is about someone else's property that is for sale. You believe the property is priced too high for you to buy and you feel others should not have to pay this high price either. This bothers you enough that you start a thread about your inability to pass the product by without mentioning that you are upset about the price someone puts on their property. OK, I get it now. Just wish that you did.

I am good with people asking whatever they want for their personal property. I am good with others paying whatever they want for said property as it likely increases the value of my stuff. The fact that overpriced items will be relisted multiple times only makes it make the hunt for true bargains more challenging and rewarding. I admit getting some satisfaction when the item never sells or goes "Item gone" only to reappears 2 weeks later. I may need to head to church today and repent about that.

Back
Top Bottom