• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT price RANT! This is getting ridiculous!

Amazing how little knowledge there is in the "gun community" about what a 4473 is for and how it is used.

Having worked in a gun store, I can tell you that Form 4473 is a de facto registration for the initial purchaser of a firearm. I can tell you when a company goes out of business, the forms wind up in boxes with the government.

Once you sell, dispose of, lose, or trade your weapon it is not registered until it passes through the hands of another FFL holder. I realize that is why a $450 weapon on this board is worth much more to the guy that thinks his weapons will be outlawed some day.

One of these forms is correct.

upload_2018-6-4_12-46-37.png

yep so im lookig through some car adds here and some bozo wants 500$ more than his price on the window of vehicle and so he is a nuub and instead of changing add just puts it out there that the 500$ more price is his price..WTF? has this become craigs list retail adverts?

My best friend traded me a Colt for a keltec Su16b back when those were 899.00, When I got to looking over real good the barrel inside looked like a smooth bore shotgun. LOL I wore him down so bad about it he gave me a Springfield 1911 A1 Loaded, He was going to sell it to me for a really low number but refused to take any payment of all. He made good on it. So all is well. I still have that barrel I will sell you for tree fiddy.

Back
Top Bottom