• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Prices

boomdad

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
96   0
Reaction score
I've been a loyal fans of this site for many years now and because of it I've met some genuinely great people who share the same passion of guns like myself. With that being said, for the most part the prices that members put on guns are usually very competitive & fair. Yes there are some that are WAY overpriced, but the good deals are far more prevalent. I will continue to scroll & search for bargains lol. God bless you all & God bless this AMAZING country that we're lucky to have and live in.

I always sell low. I like to move stuff and facilitate new ideas. Being young and impatient doesn't help either. Usually end up selling things for 1/2 what others would, but hey it's just stuff and I can't take it with me. I like the projects and hands on with different things more Than the cash. Probably will end up homeless with a hi-point by the time I end my relationship with this site. Haha nah I'd go to the public library and trade one of y'all the last hi point for a burger or two and that's a d*** good deal!

Back
Top Bottom