• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Trail Cam and Hunting Season Pictures 2019-20 *Alabama Updates*!!

Going after this one this year... he was at my stand this morning but I wasn't :censored:
20191026_111520.jpg
20191026_111306.jpg

Going after this one this year... he was at my stand this morning but I wasn't :censored:View attachment 2337235 View attachment 2337236
That is unreal. Does anyone know what may have been going on with the weather or moon on October 24th? The adjacent property owner and I both have daylight pictures of mature bucks that day. Almost all of the other pics are at night.

That is unreal. Does anyone know what may have been going on with the weather or moon on October 24th? The adjacent property owner and I both have daylight pictures of mature bucks that day. Almost all of the other pics are at night.

The 12th was the full moon. The 24th the moon was waning..
If you go by that 10 days after the full moon the rut starts.. may explain the daylight cruising pics...

that's crazy. On our property all of our cameras have day time pictures of mature bucks all day the 24th. My card had 400+ pictures on it over a weeks time and Thursday the 24th had 100+ of them.

another thing is weather it was pretty cool Thursday morning. I'm not sure of the temps at our property but I know at daybreak in winder it was 38 degrees thursday.

Back
Top Bottom