• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT what are your Street lights doing

Street Lights in neighborhoods in Albany were upgraded to white and very bright LED to save money over halogen around 2017.

So what's up with the 5G
Everything is a conspiracy these days. Where do we get factual news anymore? I question everything. Tiktok is not a great place to get news but I’ve seen some interesting things on there in bulk I haven’t anywhere else. It’s all opinion as to why they are replacing these lights with these 5g black lights. Cameras are 5g capable... some say the standard leds have burnt out and the black light illuminates in its place, some say it’s Covid that people who are vaccinated glow under black light... lol who freaking knows.

The New street lamps are really x-rays that could look through the walls of your home. Big Brother is spying on you!

But, if you wrap your home in aluminum foil you will be protected. So... if you happen to need new vinyl siding or Hardy plank this year, consider an aluminum vapor barrier instead of plastic!

The New street lamps are really x-rays that could look through the walls of your home. Big Brother is spying on you!

But, if you wrap your home in aluminum foil you will be protected. So... if you happen to need new vinyl siding or Hardy plank this year, consider an aluminum vapor barrier instead of plastic!
Lol that’s pretty good. We use that foil for a vapor barrier behind dead spaces, fireplaces, tubs and showers in new construction

Back
Top Bottom